The most expensive part of traveling can be the flight ticket depending on the destination.
- Book the flight first.
- Book the flight early. There may be last-minute deals but often flights are less expensive when purchased more than 60 days before departure.
- Check multiple sources for the flight:
- Check flights on multiple days of the week.
- The price on Tuesday may be different from the price on Friday.
- Check directly with budget airlines.
- Southwest Airlines
- Norwegian Airlines
- Check various nearby airports.
- When searching multiple times for the same ticket, be sure to clear the cookies from your computer; it is likely your searches are being tracked.